We held our first Taste Cumbria Summer Festival in Whitehaven in 2017 and it was a huge success. This year it is being held on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 July.
This year it is going to be much bigger and better with lots of things going on all over the town during the weekend:
- Producers Market
- Picnic Area
- Chef Demonstrations
- Beer Tent and the Tipsy Filly
- Children’s Activities
- Gin tasting Masterclass -for more information and tickets click here!
- Comedy night at the Gaiety (tickets only) – for more information and tickets click here!
- Scottish-born Hardeep Singh Kohli joins head chef Jon Fell in preparing a tasty Indian-inspired supper and to recount his life and times in his own comic style! – for more information and tickets click here!
- Dino fest at the Beacon
- Best dressed boat competition
- Live Music
And much more from lots of local shops and businesses getting involved!
Now we’ve taken Taste Cumbria and a sunshiney Summer extravaganza to the seaside once, we can’t wait to come back…